URBNSURF x FIZZ Giveaway
Win 2 Tickets to see FISHER Live @ For The Love hosted at URBNSURF in Melbourne.
Prize includes flights and concert tickets.
Hot dang that ain’t so bad right? Even if you don’t WIN the big prize, you’re basically a winner anyway - FIZZ club gives you a direct line to exclusive discounts and early-bird access to upcoming gigs.
*Terms and conditions apply. Read the full terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Fizzy Mates Pty Ltd (ABN 79 639 187 849) t/as “Hard Fizz” of 2/49 Lemana Lane, Miami, in the State of Queensland, telephone 1300 209 546 (Australia) (“Promoter”).
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged eighteen (18) years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailer and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first (1st) cousin.
The promotion commences 12:00am AEST on 07/02/2021 and ends 11:59pm AEST on 15/02/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To participate, eligible individuals must complete the following during the Promotional Period:
- visit the @hard_fizz Instagram page;
- follow the link in the @hard_fizz bio or Instagram stories to a splash page on the Hard Fizz website; and
- follow all the prompts on the splash page to sign up to the Fizz Club.
The prize winners’ name will be announced on the @hard_fizz Instagram within two (2) days of the end of the Promotional Period. Winners shall also be informed via SMS and email to confirm their details.
- The prize is a trip to watch FISHER play live at URBNSURF in Melbourne on 20/02/2021 including event tickets and flights from the winner’s nearest major airport valued up to AUD $1000 (“Prize”). Total Australian dollar prize value of the prizes in this promotion shall fluctuate slightly depending on dependant currency conversions, airfare fluctuations, and flight departure city.
- The Promoter will use a computer drawing system to randomly determine a winner.
- If the Prize is remains unclaimed by the winner after two (2) days from the date of notice, then another winner shall be randomly drawn from all unawarded entrants using the computer drawing system.
- Winners of the Unclaimed Prizes shall be informed via SMS and email.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are not permitted, one (1) subscription to the Fizz Club per person applies.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Total Prize pool value is up to AUD $3000. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, agree to transfer the prize to a friend or family member of the winner.
- The winner must accept the flights as offered by the Promoter, and any additional costs for changes to flights shall be borne solely by the winner. The exact dates of the flights may be amended at the sole discretion of the Promoter and will be subject to flight availability and airline schedules.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- The prize does not include transfers, accommodation, food, travel whilst in the city, or extended and additional flights, and is limited to the airfares and the concert tickets only.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, fraud, flight cancellations, border closures, travel restrictions, lockdown, event cancellation, or any other impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or the Prize, as appropriate.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of these terms and/or in respect to the promotion or any related prize, due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is so affected, including, without limitation, strikes, explosions, floods, riots, lockouts, pandemic, epidemic, injunction, interruption or transport accidents, inability to obtain equipment, government action, mechanical breakdown, interruption to internet service, any interruption, suspension, failure or termination by any third party media or social network provider, or an act of God (collectively, “Force Majeure”).
- Any cost (including data costs) associated with accessing the promotional Instagram and website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- In the event of any non-compliance, including but not limited to fraudulent activity, misrepresentation, criminal activity, and/or any non-compliance of these Terms and Conditions, by the winner, an alternative winner may be selected by the Promoter. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this competition will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Commonwealth of Australia) as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Commonwealth of Australia) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of or use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form reasonably required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers.